Plastic industrial LED light fitting, with diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate, with high efficiency and sulfur-resistant chips.
The light fitting is suitable for industrial indoor and outdoor roofed spaces, warehouses, sports areas, workshops, garages, transport terminals, utility structures and laboratories without a danger of explosion of gas, dust and combustible fumes.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have the increased resistance against deformation and impact.
It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air which can reduce the usability of the plastic and aluminium at installations in an aggressive environment.
Suitability for use
- Long lifetime due to low thermal resistance
- Chips with high sulphur resistance
- Light fitting protection: IP66
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 45 °C, Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h, M3h)
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: translucent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Body: grey polycarbonate with Al coolers (PC Al), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5
- Distance part: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version)
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|For ambient temperature ta = 50 °C - body: grey polycarbonate with Al coolers - diffuser: translucent polycarbonate|
|11000||FUTURA 2.2ft HE PC Al 3200/840||50||3200||3040||18||169||1.7||612||475|
|11010||FUTURA 2.2ft HE PC Al 4400/840||45||4400||3980||23||173||1.7||612||475|
|11003||FUTURA 2.2ft HE PC Al 6400/840||35||6400||6000||35||171||1.7||612||700|
|11006||FUTURA 2.4ft HE PC Al 6400/840||50||6400||6080||36||169||3||1172||700|
|11020||FUTURA 2.4ft HE PC Al 8800/840||45||8800||8130||47||173||3||1172||700|
|11016||FUTURA 2.4ft HE PC Al 12800/840||35||12800||12000||70||171||3||1172||700|
|11019||FUTURA 2.5ft HE PC Al 8000/840||50||8000||7600||45||169||3.9||1452||940|
|11030||FUTURA 2.5ft HE PC Al 11000/840||45||11000||10030||58||173||3.9||1452||940|
|11041||FUTURA 2.5ft HE PC Al 16000/840||35||16000||15000||87||172||3.9||1452||940|