Plastic indoor LED light fitting for surface mounting on the ceiling or on the wall, with impact-resistant diffuser made of translucent polycarbonate.
The Linea light fitting line can be used as a comprehensive solution for lighting of office buildings, schools, hospitals, libraries, as well as individual lighting of flat interiors, corridors, sanitary and welfare facilities.
Thanks to its high luminous efficiency and low electricity consumption it is a suitable replacement for light fittings with fluorescent tubes.
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP54
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 35 °C, Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h)
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: translucent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Body: white polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Cable glands: rubber (SBS)
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version)
- Rotary cap: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws
Accessories to LINEA
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Luminous flux of LED modules[lm]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||Power consumption[W]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|For ambient temperature ta = 35 °C - body: white polycarbonate - diffuser: translucent polycarbonate|
|63140||LINEA 1.4ft 2600/840||2600||2240||18||124||1.9||1160||650|
|63150||LINEA 1.4ft 3200/840||3200||2720||22||124||1.9||1160||650|
|63160||LINEA 1.4ft 4400/840||4400||3720||30||124||1.9||1160||650|
|63240||LINEA 2.4ft 5200/840||5200||4330||35||124||2.5||1160||650|
|63250||LINEA 2.4ft 6400/840||6400||5210||42||124||2.5||1160||650|
|63260||LINEA 2.4ft 8800/840||8800||7280||58||126||2.5||1160||650|