Ceiling height from 3.5 to 8 m, chemically resistant.
The fixture boasts a low unified glare rating with UGR values its patented nanooptics. This ensures eye comfort, high visual performance and workplace safety, which indirectly translates into higher productivity.
The fitting is highly recommended for illumination of premises where workers’ visual precision is of paramount importance. These include workshops where fine assembly work is performed as well as craft workshops and visual inspection areas.
The fitting’s standard beam angle makes it a great choice for premises with a fitting installation height of 3.5 to 8 m. In addition to indoor spaces, it is designed for agricultural buildings and other spaces with chemically aggressive environments due to ammonia fumes, lye fumes, alkali and hot water (hydrolysis). The fitting is primarily intended for large agricultural premises and industrial halls such as farms, stables, production plants and warehouses, car washes and laboratories with no explosion hazard. IP69-rated and HACCP-compliant, the fitting’s design also makes it suitable for the food industry.
The fitting´s base is made of ABS and diffuser of AC, resulting in their exceptional chemical resistance. Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics.
- High chemical resistance
- Maximum system efficacy: 151 lm/W
- Low UGR ranging from 18.9 to 23.3
- Light fitting protection: IP66 / IP69
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h, M3h)
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- At request CRI > 80: 3000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K, CRI > 90: 3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K
- Patented optics ensures absolute control over light beam distribution
- Optional throughwiring (up to 7 wires inside the light fitting)
- It can be delivered in dimmable or emergency version
- Optimum luminaire installation height from 3.5 to 8 m
- Multipurpose snap-in mounting clips – easy attachment to a track lighting system with a width of 60 mm
- Variable suspension pitch; optional installation of light fitting even on an existing structure on which the original light fittings were suspended
- High temperature resistance in a range from ta = -25 °C to ta = 50 °C
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- MacAdam = 3 SDCM
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB, DLG, HACCP
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: transparent AC with nanooptics (high chemical resistance, UV stability)
- Body: dark grey (ABS), UV stable, chemically resistant
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: polyamide + 15 % glass fibre or stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5, or rubber (SBS)
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version), or screwed
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|Up to ambient temperature ta = 50 °C - body dark grey ABS - diffusor with nanooptics (standard beam angle), transparent acrylate|
|100609||NANOTTICA 1.2ft ABS 1300/840||50||1320||1160||8||145||0.9||615||110 - 370|
|100610||NANOTTICA 1.2ft ABS 1600/840||50||1580||1390||10||139||0.9||615||110 - 370|
|100611||NANOTTICA 1.2ft ABS 2200/840||45||2200||1940||14||139||0.9||615||110 - 370|
|100612||NANOTTICA 1.4ft ABS 2600/840||50||2580||2270||16||142||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|100613||NANOTTICA 1.4ft ABS 3200/840||50||3110||2740||20||137||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|100614||NANOTTICA 1.4ft ABS 4400/840||45||4350||3830||27||142||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|100615||NANOTTICA 1.4ft ABS 6400/840||45||6260||5510||38||145||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|100616||NANOTTICA 1.5ft ABS 3250/840||50||3240||2850||20||143||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|100617||NANOTTICA 1.5ft ABS 4000/840||50||3880||3410||24||142||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|100618||NANOTTICA 1.5ft ABS 5500/840||45||5420||4770||33||145||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|100619||NANOTTICA 1.5ft ABS 8000/840||45||7740||6810||45||151||2||1455||970 - 1230|