For extreme temperatures -40 °C to +65 °C, ceiling height from 3.5 to 8 m.
The fixture boasts a low unified glare rating with UGR values its patented nanooptics. This ensures eye comfort, high visual performance and workplace safety, which indirectly translates into higher productivity.
The fitting’s standard beam angle makes it a great choice for premises with an optimum fitting installation height of 3.5 to 8 m.
Designed to be installed indoors, in sheltered outdoor spaces as well as in spaces with extreme ambient temperatures as low as -40 °C or as high as +65 °C. A ventilation membrane equalizes pressures while blocking water and contaminants that build up inside of the fitting as a result of temperature fluctuations. Highly recommended for heating plants, metallurgical plants, glassworks, freezing plants, cooling plants and other spaces with no explosion hazard. IP69-rated and HACCP-compliant, the fitting’s design also makes it a great choice for the food industry.
Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics.
- Maximum system efficacy: 154 lm/W
- Low UGR ranging from 19.9 to 22.3
- Light fitting protection: IP66 / IP69
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L80B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- At request CRI > 80: 3000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K, CRI > 90: 3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K
- Optional throughwiring (up to 7 wires inside the light fitting)
- It can be delivered in dimmable or emergency version
- High temperature resistance in a range from ta = -40°C to ta = 65°C
- Optimum luminaire installation height from 3.5 to 8 m
- Multipurpose snap-in mounting clips – easy attachment to a track lighting system with a width of 60 mm
- Variable suspension pitch; optional installation of light fitting even on an existing structure on which the original light fittings were suspended
- Certification: HACCP
- MacAdam = 3 SDCM
Materials / finishes
- Ventilation diaphragm in the base eliminating vacuum and condensate build-up
- Diffuser: transparent PC with nanooptics (high mechanical resistance, UV stability)
- Body: grey polycarbonate (PC) = high mechanical resistance
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: stainless steel + polyamide
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version), or screwed
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|Up to ambient temperature ta = 50 °C – body: grey polycarbonate - diffusor with nanooptics (standard beam angle), transparent polycarbonate|
|101521||NANOTTICA 1.4ft MAX PCc 3200/840||65||3110||2920||20||146||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|101522||NANOTTICA 1.4ft MAX PCc 4400/840||60||4350||4090||27||151||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|101523||NANOTTICA 1.5ft MAX PCc 4000/840||65||3880||3650||24||152||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|101524||NANOTTICA 1.5ft MAX PCc 5500/840||60||5420||5090||33||154||2||1455||970 - 1230|