NANOTTICA NB ABS
Ceiling height from 7.5 to 12 m, chemically resistant.
The fixture boasts a low unified glare rating with UGR values its patented nanooptics. This ensures eye comfort, high visual performance and workplace safety, which indirectly translates into higher productivity.
The luminaire’s narrow-beam angle makes it suitable for premises with an optimum luminaire installation height of 7.5 to 12 m. The luminaire is designed for indoor spaces as well as for agricultural buildings and other spaces with chemically aggressive environments due to ammonia fumes, lye fumes, alkali and hot water (hydrolysis). The fitting is primarily intended for walls and large corridors in high industrial and agricultural buildings, production plants and warehouse aisles, farms, stables and laboratories with no explosion hazard. IP69-rated and HACCP-compliant, the fitting’s design also makes it suitable for the food industry.
The fitting´s base is made of ABS and diffuser of AC, resulting in their exceptional chemical resistance. Emissions in the environment of use may reduce the usability of the plastics.
- Narrow Beam angle (NB), optimum luminaire installation height from 7.5 to 12 m
- High chemical resistance
- Maximum system efficacy: 150 lm/W
- Low UGR ranging from 21.6 to 25
- Light fitting protection: IP66 / IP69
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h, M3h)
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- At request CRI > 80: 3000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K, CRI > 90: 3000 K, 4000 K, 5000 K, 6500 K
- Patented optics ensures absolute control over light beam distribution
- Optional throughwiring (up to 7 wires inside the light fitting)
- It can be delivered in dimmable or emergency version
- Multipurpose snap-in mounting clips – easy attachment to a track lighting system with a width of 60 mm
- High temperature resistance in a range from ta = -25°C to ta = 45°C
- Variable suspension pitch; optional installation of light fitting even on an existing structure on which the original light fittings were suspended
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- MacAdam = 3 SDCM
- Certification: ESČ, ENEC, CB, DLG, HACCP
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: transparent AC with nanooptics Narrow Beam (high chemical resistance, UV stability)
- Body: dark grey ABS (high chemical resistance, UV stability)
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Sealing: polyurethane (PUR), foamed body groove
- Cable glands: screwed PG 13,5, or rubber (SBS)
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole (basic version), or screwed
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Ta Max. [°C ]||Luminous flux of LED modules [lm ]||Luminous flux of light fitting [lm ]||Power consumption [W ]||System efficacy [lm/W ]||Net weight [kg ]||A [mm ]||D [mm ]|
|Up to ambient temperature ta = 45 °C - body dark grey ABS - diffusor with nanooptics NB (narrow beam angle), transparent acrylate|
|100881||NANOTTICA 1.4ft NB ABS 4400/840||45||4350||3780||27||140||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|100882||NANOTTICA 1.4ft NB ABS 6400/840||45||6260||5450||38||143||1.7||1175||700 - 960|
|100883||NANOTTICA 1.5ft NB ABS 5500/840||45||5420||4720||33||143||2||1455||970 - 1230|
|100884||NANOTTICA 1.5ft NB ABS 8000/840||45||7740||6730||45||150||2||1455||970 - 1230|