Metal indoor LED light fitting for suspension or surface-mounted installation on the ceiling, with base made of steel sheet, with low UGR.
Advanced lamp with low profile of total height of 34 mm only.
The light fitting is suitable for offices, hallways, school interiors, libraries, lecture rooms, sanitary rooms, hospitals and passenger terminals.
Suitability for use
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L90B10
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 35 °C, Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 25 °C (version with emergency back-up source for 1 or 3 hours; M1h)
- Light fitting protection: IP20
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: multi-layer micropyramid optics MPR for light distribution without glare according to EN 12464-1 s UGR < 19
- Securing of the cover: by the means of magnets
- Body: steel sheet, white (RAL 9003) or silver (RAL 9006) colour
- Cable gland: rubber (SBS), white
- Electric equipment: LED modules, current driver or current driver DALI
- By suspending to a ceiling with the use of wire-cord suspensions
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Luminous flux of LED modules[lm]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||Power consumption[W]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|For ambient temperature ta = 35 °C - body made of steel sheet - diffusor made of multilayer micropyramid optics|
|95510||NAOS MPR 2.4ft 5200/840||5200||4020||35||115||6.1||1180||1030|
|95520||NAOS MPR 2.5ft 6500/840||6500||5070||44||115||7.6||1460||1310|