PRIMA LED EX
Plastic industrial LED light fitting intended for environment with risk of explosion group II, category 3 (zone 2, 22), with diffuser made of transparent polycarbonate.
The light fitting is suitable for the environment with a danger of explosion of gases, dust and combustible fumes. The light fittings meet the requirements of Government Decree 116/2016 Coll. and European Community Directive No.2014/34/EU.
The light fitting is certified ATEX for the environment:
- II 3G Ex ec IIC T6 Gc
- II 3D Ex tc IIIC T85°C Dc IP66
The basic requirements for safety and health protection are secured by the verification of conformity with the standards according to ČSN EN 60079-15,
ČSN EN 60079-0 and ČSN EN 60079-31.
The light fitting is resistant to dust, moisture and spouting water. The body and the diffuser made of polycarbonate (PC) have the increased resistence against deformation and impact.
(It is necessary to consider exhalation in the air reducing the usability of the plastic at installations in an aggressive environment).
Suitability for use
- Light fitting protection: IP66
- Maximum ambient temperature: ta = 55 °C
- Minimum ambient temperature: ta = -20 °C
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours / L80B20
- Standard model - CRI > 80: 4000 K
- The watt and lumen values can, in accordance with valid standards, vary by ± 7,5 %
- Certification: CB, EAC
- Certification ATEX AR19ATEX004
Materials / finishes
- Diffuser: translucent polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Body: grey polycarbonate (PC), UV stable, impact-resistant
- Reflector: steel sheet, white colour (RAL 9003)
- Clips: stainless steel + polyamide + 15 % glass fibre
- Cable glands: screwed M20 × 1,5 ATEX
- Distance part: polyamide + 10 % glass fibre, it is used for reflector attachment during assembly
- Terminal block: screwless, three-pole incl. earthing tape & screw for a perfect connection (basic version)
- LED modules, current driver, halogen-free wires with higher temperature resistance
- Attachment with the use of side hangers to the wall
- Directly to a ceiling or a wall with the use of screws and stainless brackets
- Suspension with the use of stainless hooks
- Package contains stainless hooks and stainless brackets
Accessories to PRIMA LED EX
Drawings and graphs of luminosity
Nothing you say?
Check out instructions in which we explain what can be read from these graphs.Manual
|Code||Type||Luminous flux of LED modules[lm]||Luminous flux of light fitting[lm]||Power consumption[W]||System efficacy[lm/W]||Net weight[kg]||A[mm]||D[mm]|
|For ambient temperature ta = 40 °C - body: grey polycarbonate - diffuser: translucent polycarbonate|
|14810||PRIMA LED Ex 1.4ft PCc 3200/840||3200||2770||24||115||3.2||1272||700|
|14820||PRIMA LED Ex 1.4ft PCc 4400/840||4400||3730||31||120||3.3||1272||700|
|14830||PRIMA LED Ex 1.5ft PCc 4000/840||4000||3430||30||114||4.1||1572||940|
|14840||PRIMA LED Ex 1.5ft PCc 5500/840||5500||4790||40||120||4.2||1572||940|
|14850||PRIMA LED Ex 2.4ft PCc 6400/840||6400||5200||43||121||3.4||1272||700|
|14860||PRIMA LED Ex 2.4ft PCc 8800/840||8800||7260||60||121||3.5||1272||700|
|14870||PRIMA LED Ex 2.5ft PCc 8000/840||8000||6490||54||120||4.3||1572||940|
|14880||PRIMA LED Ex 2.5ft PCc 11000/840||11000||8710||73||119||4.4||1572||940|