Conditions of personal data protection
- The administrator of personal data according to art. 4 point 7 of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) on the protection of physical persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereunder referred as: „GDPR”) is TREVOS, a.s. IČ 25922530 having its principal office at: Mašov 34, 511 01 Turnov (hereunder referred as: „Administrator“).
- Administrator’s contact data
Address: TREVOS, a.s.,
511 01 Turnov
Telephone: 481 363 375
- Personal data are all information on an identified or identifiable physical person; an identifiable physical person is a physical person that can be directly or indirectly identified, especially by a link to a certain identifier, for example, name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special elements of a physical, physiological, genetic, psychical, economic, cultural or public identity of this physical person
Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The administrator processes personal data which you have provided him or personal data which the administrator has obtained on the basis of fulfillment of your purchase order.
- The administrator processes your identifying and contact data, as well as data necessary for the contract fulfillment.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason of personal data processing is
- fulfillment of a contract between you and the Administrator according to art. 6 par. 1 letter b) of GDPR,
- rightful interest of the Administrator to provide direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to art. 6 par. 1 letter f) of GDPR,
- your acceptance of processing for the purposes of provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to art. 6 par. 1 letter a) of GDPR in connection with § 7 clause 2 of Law No. 480/2004 Sb., on some services of an informational company in case that there was no purchase order of goods or a service.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- fulfillment of your requirement and execution of rights and obligations resulting from a contractual relationship between you and the Administrator
- sending commercial messages and making other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making from the Administrator’s party according to art. 22 of GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Time of data storage
- The Administrator stores personal data
- for a period which is necessary for the fulfillment of rights and obligations resulting from the contractual relationship between you and the Administrator, as well as for claiming rights resulting from these contractual relationships.(Full information on the scope and purpose of the personal information processed)
- for a period until the consent with personal data processing for the purpose of marketing is canceled,
- After having finished the period of personal data storage, the Administrator will erase the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (sub-suppliers of the Administrator)
- Recipients of personal data are entities
- participating in delivery of the goods / services / realization of payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing marketing services.
- Under the conditions specified in GDPR, you have
- the right to access to your personal data according to art. 15 of GDPR,
- the right to correct your personal data according to art. 16 of GDPR, or limit their processing according to art. 18 of GDPR,
- the right to erase your personal data according to art. 17 of GDPR,
- the right to take an objection against processing according to art. 21 of GDPR and
- the right to portability of data according to art. 20 of GDPR,
- the right to cancel your consent to process your personal data.
- You also have the right to make a complaint in the Department for Personal Data Protection if you think that your right to protect personal data was violated.
Conditions of personal data security
- The Administrator declares that he made all appropriate technical and organizational actions to secure personal data.
- The Administrator has made technical actions to secure data storage systems and systems for the storage of personal data in a written form.
- The Administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have an access to the personal data.
- You accept these conditions by ticking-off the consent by means of an Internet form. By ticking-off the consent, you confirm that you get acquainted with the conditions of protection of personal data and that you accept them in full range.
- The Administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The Administrator will publish a new version of the conditions of personal data protection in his Internet pages, and at the same time will send the new version of these conditions to your e-mail address which you provided to the Administrator.
These conditions come into force on 5/25/2018.
Show (download) Full information on the range and purpose of processed personal data (PDF)